With more than 500 exhibitors confirmed, SPS – Industrial Automation Fair Guangzhou will open with one of its largest collection of leading industrial automation suppliers. Being held from 4 – 6 March 2013 at the China Import and Export Complex in Guangzhou, exhibitors at the 2013 edition will be representing 15 countries and regions. Over half of participating suppliers are international brands. Germany alone, a prominent hub for automation technology, will be represented by more than 80 of its top industry brands.
The 2013 show aims to showcase the latest advancements in control systems, software development, drive systems, sensor technology. Top industry players, including brands like Comau, ITEM, Misumi, Mitsubishi, Phoenix Contact and Siemens are expected to present the latest solutions across 35,000 sqm of exhibition space.
In addition to world-class suppliers, one of the 2013 show’s biggest assets is the list of prominent buying delegations scheduled to attend. More than 25 groups, with companies including Amway, BYD, CAPSA, Coca Cola, Foxconn and Honda are all expected to source the latest automation solutions for their regional production lines.
Commenting on the shows recent progress, Mr Louis Leung, Deputy General Manager of Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd noted: “As the 2013 show gets under way, we are excited about being able to organise this platform for the Asia market and all the latest developments in industrial automation technology. One of the key things I’m most proud of this year are the confirmed pavilions by well-known industry associations. The list includes the Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers Association, the AMA Association for Sensor Technology (Germany) and PLCopen (Netherlands). I am confident industry professionals will find both useful information and solutions to better their operations at this show.
Confirmed fringe programmes offer key market intelligence across more than 13 seminars with over 100 topics
Fringe programmes continue to be a key cornerstone to the success of SPS – Industrial Automation Fair Guangzhou. For 2013, over 13 thought-provoking seminars and conferences covering more than 100 topics have been confirmed. Attendees will be able to learn about the latest market news and exchange views on innovations in industrial automation technology. Some of the 2013 fair’s programme highlights include:
– Digital Intelligence Manufacturing for the Manufacturing Industry, by representatives from www.ca800.com
– The Study and Applications on Video Security Monitoring, organised by the Forum of Guangzhou Science and Technology Association
– Innovative Sensors and Measurement Technology, co-organised by the AMA and Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH
– Intelligent Manufacturing with PLCopen Worldwide Technologies by PLCopen
One of the most anticipated additions to the 2013 show’s fringe programme list is a collection of seminars on Green Factory. As industrial automation gains wider use, manufacturers have started to focus more on the integration and utilisation of green technology in their production lines. The Green factory seminars will focus on developments in sensors and drives as well as how to increase energy efficiency in current and developing automation systems. Scheduled topics and their associated speakers include:
– PROFINET: Technology and Development – Ms Dr Dan Liu, PROFINET Competence Center
– Drives: Key Components in Modern Automation – Prof Dr -Ing Mario Pacas, Universität Siegen, Germany
– Defense in depth – The solution for PROFINET security from Siemens – Mr Dr Wen Tang, Siemens China
– DTC Sensorless Control: Customer Applications – Mr Mikko Lönnberg, ABB Drives
– “From H (Hydraulic) to E (Electric)” The application of electrical drives – Mr Haixiao Cao, Lti China