The new multi-channel temperature controller DTM series has various input channels and supports RS-485 and Ethernet communication. It also has a new modular design which allows users to install the expansion modules for different temperature control applications. Moreover, its DIN-rail type installation not only simplifies the wiring, saves space but also makes it easier to maintain.
The Delta DTM series consists of host, measurement modular, I/O extension module and extension cassette.
A fully extended DTM group consists of a host plus 7 measurement modules and 8 I/O extension modules, for up to 64 points temperature control. Several DTM groups can be connected via RS 485 or Ethernet communication for temperature control up to 1,000 points or more.
- Modular design for easy wiring
- Various extension modules for wide range applications
- Data collection by host for higher data exchange efficiency
- Support RS-485 & Ethernet communication, as well as multi-point temperature control (64 points with host group > 1,000 points with RS-485 or Ethernet)
- User-defined communication address
- Complete isolation between channels
Comments are closed.