Belden continues to offer its customers more options to deliver robust performance, withstand extreme environments and maximize space utilization with new Q3 2021 product launches.
• Belden DataTuff Cat 6A High Flex Industrial Ethernet Cables deliver reliable, robust performance for high-movement applications in harsh environments. Designed for tight industrial spaces, they offer best-in-class torsion tolerance.
• Belden OSDP Access Control Cables provide high levels of security, flexibility, convenience and performance to connect security and access control systems.
• Belden Category 6A 10GXW53 F/UTP Cables are one of the industry’s smallest OD cables available, combining the performance and quality ideal for in-building wireless and AV applications.
• Alpha Wire ThermoThin Hook-Up Wire is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and features an exceptionally small and lightweight construction. ThermoThin is an ideal solution for demanding applications where space is at a premium.
• Thinklogical Matrix Switch Fiber Harnesses and Cable Management have been jointly designed between Thinklogical and Belden, and are purpose-built to simplify fiber installation, configuration and maintenance to and from Thinklogical Matrix Switches.
• Belden REVConnect Shielded FlexPlugs, available for Category 6A and Category 6, are ideal for connecting IoT and 100W PoE endpoint devices that require small-footprint, low-profile RJ45 plugs or tight wire routing.
Networking & Software:
• Hirschmann Operating System (HiOS) Software Upgrade enables seamless integration into industrial control systems by meeting automation network requirements, supporting multiple protocols and leveraging TSN technology.