Beckhoff Live + Interactive will take place from November 23 to 26, every day at 10:00 a.m. (UTC + 1) presenting new products and technologies.
Despite the cancellation of the SPS 2021 fair due to the current pandemic situation in Germany, the company will show its new products and technologies at Beckhoff Live + Interactive
From November 23 to 26, Beckhoff will present the news from the world of PC-based control technology with EtherCAT Online in daily live broadcasts, transmitted from a non-public replica of its booth at the company’s facilities.
Product experts await you with game-changing innovations in the fields of IPC, I / O, Motion, and Automation. Also slated for the virtual premiere of an exciting technological innovation.
In addition, there is the opportunity to speak with the experts in personal online meetings.
Remember November 23-24 – 25 and 26 at 10:00 a.m. (UTC + 1) on LinkedIn and at www.beckhoff.com/live-interactive
TwinCAT: open, modular, innovative and successful for 25 years
– the established software platform for PC-based control
– over 2 million automation solutions
– full integration with Microsoft Visual Studio®
The AA3033: improved dynamics, better for the carbon footprint too
– environmentally friendly alternative to the conventional pneumatic cylinder
– electric cylinder with 12.5 kN peak force and 3.7 kN continuous force (depending on model)
TwinCAT Machine Learning Server allows AI inference on hardware accelerators
– standard PLC library for programming in TwinCAT 3
– supports the standardized ONNX data format for hundreds of AI models
– execution as an independent process close to real time
XPlanar: maximum freedom in product transport
– 2D product transport with 6 degrees of freedom: the XPlanar planar motor system
– planar movers hover jerk-free and contact-free at up to 2 m/s over planar tiles in any desired arrangement
– individual, precise, and highly dynamic positioning facilitates compact system design and a reduced footprint