The new family of industrial PCs ESA LUMIA Book opens a new chapter in the path of technological innovation. Flexible, customizable and with a high degree of connectivity, they are the ideal devices in a Smart Factory context.
LUMIA Book expansions and software integration
LUMIA Book combines all the advantages of a compact DIN rail mounting system with the performance of the latest generation Intel architectures.
The processors are from Intel Apollo Lake quad core up to the 7th generation I5 platform for complex applications that requires a very high computing power. But what sets these industrial PCs apart is their extremely flexible configuration. In fact, the following expansions can be combined with the basic module:
- KVM transmitter. Allows the connection to the industrial monitor up to 100 meters away via a single cable.
- Integrated 4 port Gigabit switch with PoE
- Integrated digital inputs and outputs (8+8). For example, it allows to enable the remote connection via an external hardware key.
- PCI expansion slot
- PCI express x1 expansion slot
An Industry 4.0 solution would not be complete without intelligent and efficient software behind it. And LUMIA Book industrial PCs are no exception. The KREO PC manager software package completes the offer in case of multi-client applications focused to IIoT and data exchange with edge – Cloud platforms.
ESA LUMIA Book features
- Windows 10 operating system – Linux
- Compact aluminum chassis
- Double redundant 24V DC power supply
- Celeron QC J3455 entry level processor
- 7th generation Intel i3, i5 and i7 processor
- RAM configurable up to 16GB
- Mass storage configurable up to 256GB with no moving parts (SSD)
- 2 x independent Gigabit LANs
- 2 serial Com ports RS232 / RS485 / RS422
- 4 USB 3.0 ports
- DIN rail or wallmount mounting