Wachendorff Automation now also has a heavy-duty variant in the very compact 36 mm design in its range of incremental encoders in the WDGP series, as well as absolute encoders in the WDGA series.
This version is characterized by a very high bearing load of 300 N axial and radial, as well as the increased protection class of IP69k. This makes these encoders fit for high pressure/steam jet cleaning. They are specially designed for applications in harsh environments, such as mobile machinery, in the food industry or even car washes.
Incremental encoder WDGP36J:
• Protection rating: IP67 + IP69K, (high pressure / steam cleaning)
• Due to high quality electronics any number of pulses up to 16.384
• High output frequency up to 1 MHz
• Reverse polarity protection and short-circuit protection at 4.75 VDC to 32 VDC
More details: www.wachendorff-automation.com/wdgp36j
Absolute encoder WDGA36J (CANopen, SAEJ1939, SSI, RS485)
• Protection rating: IP67 + IP69K (high pressure / steam cleaning)
• EnDra®: maintenance-free and environmentally friendly
• CANopen, Single-turn and Multi-turn
• Communication Profile according to CiA 301
• Device Profile for encoder CiA 406 V3.2 class C2
• Single-turn/Multi-turn (16 bit / 43 bit)
• Forward-looking technology with 32 Bit processor
• 2-colour-LED as indicator for operating condition
• Error message appropriate CiA 303-3
Comments are closed.