Kreo HMI is the new responsive and independent platform for the development of edge-node and web-HMI applications according to the principles of Industry 4.0. From simplified navigation to networking, here are the main advantages and features of the new ESA solution.
Over the years, HMIs have been at the center of an enormous evolution in manufacturing to meet the increasingly stringent and specific requirements of modern production. From optimized programming and development times, to user experience to make the interface more appealing and in line with both the needs and the identity of the company.
ESA has created a flexible platform, with edge-client architecture and completely web-oriented, capable of perfectly adapting to production lines with multiple workstations and remote connections on mobile devices. Furthermore, the data exchange according to the OPC-UA standard guarantees full compatibility with external applications (both edge and Cloud) and allows to easily create applications that meet the Industry 4.0 paradigm.
Kreo HMI functionalities
Flexibility is the strength of Kreo HMI, thanks to features that respond to the needs of the customer in every sector.
Edge RunTime functionalities
- Alarms and historical buffer
- Recipe management
- Notification of events by email
- Symbolic addressing of variables and management of data structures
- Manual PDF viewers and video players
- Complies with FDA directive – CFR21 part 11
Design Time functionalities
- Ability to reposition the windows and define a custom layout of the programming environment.
- Simplified navigation with forward and backward buttons
- 2D – 3D graphics based on canvas technology
Kreo HMI also is an improvement in terms of cybersecurity thanks to features such as:
- Edge protocol – proprietary and encrypted webHMI
- Entering the debug mode of the browser (F12) protected
- User management at priority levels
- Geographical user management based on the group they belong to and on the login station.