Under the motto «Make it real», Siemens will be presenting at SPS in Nuremberg on how the real and digital world can be combined so that companies become Digital Enterprises. Experience the Siemens solutions and experts live at the SPS booth (Hall 11) in Nuremberg and learn more about how they support costumers in the digital transformation.
Hybrid press event at the Siemens booth
We warmly invite you to take part in our hybrid press event. The main topics here are the presentations of current business cases, new products for intelligent manufacturing as well as the future of industry with the Siemens Xcelerator. In the run-up to the press conference, we are offering you an exclusive, guided tour of the Siemens booth. In the press conference held afterwards Rainer Brehm, CEO Factory Automation of the Siemens AG, will be your speaker.
Siemens Xcelerator – what is it about?
With Siemens Xcelerator, Siemens offers a new digital business platform. This enables customers of all sizes in the fields of industry, buildings, grids, and mobility to accelerate their digital transformation and increase value creation. The new business platform is characterized by simplicity, flexibility, and openness. Everything is geared to the overarching goal of making the digital transformation of companies easier, faster, and scalable. In this context, Siemens Xcelerator consists of three pillars:
- Portfolio: the new platform offers a curated, modular portfolio of software and IOT-enabled hardware built on standard application programming interfaces and including a variety of services from Siemens and certified third parties.
- Ecosystem: Siemens offers a growing ecosystem of partners.
- Marketplace: this facilitates interactions and transactions between customers, partners, and developers.
Has all this made you curious? SPS offers you the opportunity to learn more about this topic. Visit our Siemens Xcelerator Cube and experience live and at firsthand what Siemens Xcelerator concretely means.
Sustainability in Industry
Sustainability is becoming increasingly important in industry. At SPS, Siemens will show how companies are implementing their sustainability goals while remaining profitable. Visitors will find the following highlights:
- With SiGREEN Siemens offers companies the basis for targeted emission management and so the opportunity to effectively pursue their decarbonization goals on the product level. SiGREEN thus provides an answer to the increasing demand for transparency regarding the products’ carbon footprint (PCF).
- Electric motors are responsible for over 70% of industrial energy demand. Siemens is aware of this issue. With energy-efficient drive systems, energy savings of up to 60 % can be achieved in the overall system