Belden will showcase its Industrial Automation Solutions portfolio at the 31st edition of SPS, the trade fair for smart and digital automation, held in Nuremberg on 8 to 10 November 2022.
At SPS 2022, attendees can:
• Solution Demos: See Belden’s solutions in action with portfolio demonstrations for Belden Horizon™, Hirschmann BOBCAT, Lumberg Automation LioN-X family and Hirschmann OpEdge-8D.
• Interactive Presentation: Uncover valuable insights on how to build future-ready digitization infrastructures that enable collection, visualization and analysis of operational data.
• TechTalks: Access Belden thought leaders who can share insights on Smart Production, attend Ask the
Expert sessions and learn how to scale and digitize for the future.
“We recognize the complex operational challenges factories and warehouses face, and we’re committed to helping them optimize, modernize, automate and secure their industrial networks from end to end,” said Patrick Deruytter, VP Solutions Delivery EMEA at Belden. “Our next-generation solutions empower CPG manufacturers and material handlers to address the growth of intelligent, networked devices and robust analytics deriving from increasing digitization and the shift to Industry 4.0. Together, we can build the foundation that makes it possible to accelerate digital transformation and improve operational efficiencies.”
Solution Demos: Industrial Automation Portfolio
As the industrial sector moves towards new levels of interoperability powered by Industry 4.0, Belden’s solutions prioritize standardization and multifunctionality to reduce total-cost-of-ownership, while achieving network-wide visibility:
• Belden Horizon™: With edge orchestration capabilities that let users deploy edge applications on any device, locally or remotely, the powerful Belden Horizon platform supports secure, always-on connections to geographically dispersed assets.
• Hirschmann OpEdge-8D: An industrial-grade edge gateway device, the Hirschmann OpEdge-8D provides reliable computing infrastructure for running applications at the network edge to transform local data into useful insights.
• Hirschmann BOBCAT: Compact, yet powerful networking solutions, BOBCAT Managed Switches – including the BOBCAT Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) 100/1000 Base-T1 Demo which supports over 40m cable length – offer flexibility, interoperability and a ruggedized design to support real-time communications and simplified maintenance.
• Lumberg Automation LioN-X: A standardized input/output (I/O) technology, the multiprotocol-capable LioN-X family features fast, reliable, secure solutions that allow easy integration into industrial programmable logic controller (PLC) environments and are ready for Industry 4.0.
Interactive Presentation: Digital Transformation
In addition to spotlighting Belden solutions, SPS 2022 features Belden Director of Product Management, Jeremy Friedmar, presenting a session entitled “Digital Transformation & Industry 4.0: It’s Real, It’s Urgent, and It’s Critical” on Tuesday, 8 November 2022 from 03:55 – 04:15 PM in Forum Hall 5. This session will offer insights on how industrial organizations can build future-ready digitization infrastructures that enable collection, visualization and analysis of operational data.
Comments are closed.