The SINAMICS Smart Access Module enables you to wirelessly connect your mobile devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop) to the SINAMICS G120, G120C, G120X and G115D converters.
As a result, you benefit from a powerful tool providing numerous functions for wireless
commissioning, diagnostics and service. It takes only a few steps to set up the module.
About the web server approach there is no need to install or download additional software. A common web browser and operating system are sufficient. The SINAMICS Smart Access Module comes with an intuitive user interface for easy configuration and operation.
Commissioning – wireless and clever
• SINAMICS G series converters are simply and quickly commissioned in series.
• Intuitive and easy menu guidance
• Enter Siemens motor code for motor data recognition
• Macros to simplify I/O configuration and provide appropriate settings
• Common and frequently used parameters are settable (e.g. acceleration, deceleration, max./min. speed, etc.)
• New application setup to easily configure branch specificfunctionality (e.g. pumps and fans, conveyors, etc.)
All parameters and settings at a single glance
• Quick search and filtering by functional parameter groups
• Frequently used parameters are saved and easily changed in “My parameters”
• Parameters can quickly be set to default settings
• Parameters are saved to the converter or smart access module
Motor testing – easily set and modify the motor speed
• Motor speed and direction are adjustable
• Motor can be set to JOG mode or continuous operation with ON/OFF control
• Converter settings are testable
User-friendly maintenance and monitoring
• Most important real time data is viewed at a glance, e.g. speed, current, voltage, power, temperature, etc.
Easy converter diagnostics
• Intuitive and easy help guidance
• An overview of alarms, faults and status is provided
• Fault codes are directly transferred to your local service company
• Status of all inputs and outputs (digital and analog) are viewable at a glance
• Product information, documentation, FAQs, and contact partners are quickly accessible via mobile devices
• Customer support is easily contactable via integrated e-mail access
More than mere storage – data is easily stored and shared
• Converter settings can be backed up in parameter files on your SINAMICS G120 Smart Access Module
• Converter data allows to be shared and sent to other devices for multiple use
• Converter settings are restorable from the parameter files on SINAMICS G120 Smart Access Module or received via server or e-mail transfer on your mobile device
Comments are closed.