Siemens is going to present the latest version of TIA Portal V19 at the next edition of the SPS 2023 fair
In this presentation you can see the main new features of version V19 of the software for programming Siemens PLCs (S7-1500, S7-1200).
TIA Portal V19 further fosters efficient engineering in automation and enhances the benefits to further applications.
- Multiuser engineering for SIMATIC WinCC Unified System
- Modularization and standardization are a key element of efficient engineering. TIA Portal V19 offers named value data types within Software Units and extends its utilization towards Motion Control applications
- Agile development workflows with TIA Portal V19 significantly reduces engineering time in automation engineering and ensures software quality by enhancements in testing and simulation
- Simplify motion control engineering with the SIMATIC Motion Interpreter
- Extended availability in Cloud Engineering – instant access to TIA Portal versions V14…V19
- Simple integration of security standards in hardware and software and logging of changes on SIMATIC S7-1500 PLCs
Integration of new technologies binds precious capacities of engineering departments. Keeping time-to-market on a competitive level and flexibly react on market requirements requires efficient engineering frameworks.
TIA Portal V19 further enhances engineering efficiency as well as automation capabilities in alignment with latest hardware innovations. Utilizing the full potential of engineering departments makes it possible to devote oneself to new innovations.
- Increase development performance and reduce time-to-market
- Gain flexibility and react fast to changing market demands
- Reduce complexity, e.g. simplify motion control applications with Motion Control Interpreter and Named value data types
- Extend transparency during production with SymbolicAccess@Runtime
- Gain project transparency with SIMATIC Project Insight or Profilling on SIMATIC CPU S7-1500
- Extent OT applications through IT know-how
Data types with named values based on IEC 61131-3
Within software units, user can create now data types with named values (NVTs). It is a data type that is defined by a set of named, constant values of a certain elementary data type (Byte, Word, Int, …). Variables of the data type named value
New design of the user interface for the S7-PLCSIM standard, which also allows the use of S7- PLCSIM Advanced* functions.